If you live in the Pallaswiesenviertel or Mornewegviertel and have a problem or need help, we are here to support you with issues such as:
- Rip-offs (e.g. unwanted phone calls, doorstep selling, contracts you didn’t sign)
- Telephone, mobile phone and internet contracts (e.g. if your mobile phone bill is too high or is incorrect, problems with online shopping)
- Purchase and service contracts (e.g. problems with tradesmen, fitness studios, complaints about broken items)
- Money and debts (e.g. if your property is going to be seized, loans, problems with your bank account)
- Insurances (e.g. essential and non-essential insurances)
- Energy bills and saving electricity (e.g. your electricity bill is too high, problems with electricity or gas suppliers)
- Nutrition and environmental protection (e.g. hidden sugars)
To slow the spread of coronavirus, we are not currently offering consultations without an appointment. You can arrange an appointment by telephone or email. We will be on site to help you at the agreed time!
You can call us on: 06151 27 999-16 or 06151 27 999-17
Through the “Verbraucher stärken im Quartier” project, The Federation of German Consumer Organisations (Verbraucherzentrale Bundesverband (vzbv)) will work with the 16 consumer centres to provide individual support to people who need special protection as ordinary consumers. Where consumers are particularly vulnerable because of their living conditions and low income, the project will create new educational opportunities and actively reach out to people.